Distributors and stockists of:
- Structural Steel including:
- Universal Beams & Columns,
- Welded Beams & Columns,
- Parallel Flange Channels,
- Structural Angles
- Merchant Bar including:
- Flat Bars, Rounds, Squares, Equal & Unequal Angles
- Steel Pipe and Tube including:
- RHS – Rectangular Hollow Sections,
- SHS – Square Hollow Sections,
- CHS – Circular Hollow Sections
- Line Pipe
- Steel Plate
- Steel Sheet including:
- Hot Rolled & Cold Rolled, Galvanised, Zinc-Coated, and Painted
- Building Products
- Reinforcing Steel
- We employ the most stringent quality standards in the processing of our steel products.
- Our steel processing capabilities cover a wide range of products, including structural steel, flat bar, angle, tubular, and steel plate products.
- Our processing equipment includes:
- Oxy profile cutters
- Beamlines with high-speed drilling & saw capacity
- Coping Robots with plasma notching & slotting capabilities
- Cambering machine
- Steel Sheet Processing
- ES Cut Grooving
- Extensive footprint of distribution sites in:
- Tasmania, and
- Melbourne with GAM Steel.
- Our depth and range of steel products with our strong supplier network means we are well placed to meet your specific needs.
- A fleet of company trucks.
- Experience fast and flexible access to products and a level of responsiveness that is second to none.
- Metro next-day delivery service
- All United Steel products are supplied to exacting quality and safety standards.
- We work to source the entire package you need and deliver it in an efficient manner to your specific job and/or project requirements.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:
The information contained in this website is provided by way of general information only and has not been prepared with your specific needs in mind. Before application in a particular situation, United Steel recommends that you obtain appropriate independent, expert advice confirming the suitability of the product(s) and information in question for the application proposed. To the extent permitted by law, United Steel disclaims all liability (including liability for negligence) for any loss and damage resulting from the direct or indirect use of, or reliance on, the information provided on this website. The mass and length of products supplied may vary from the mass and length listed on this website to the extent of permissible mass tolerances and length deviations in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards. All supplies made by United Steel are made subject to its standard terms and conditions of sale.